Start Price :
SURABAYA – Mt. BROMO
Upon arrival at Surabaya airport, meeting service with our staff then direct transfer to mt.Bromo area for about 3 hours. Then check in to hotel for stay overnight.
BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – LUMAJANG / TUMPAKSEWU AREA (B)
- Early morning around 03.00 AM we will start Mt. Bromo tour by a jeep to the view point to enjoy Bromo sunrise from penanjakan mountain (2770 masl).
- Afterward we will continue to crossing the sea-of-sand, slopes and climbing up more than 200 steps to reach the rim of Mt. Bromo crater.
- Back to our hotel for breakfast, packing and check out.
- Continue for 4-5 hours drive to reach homestay at Tumpaksewu area for stay overnight.
- Check in and free program
TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL – BANYUWANGI / BONDOWOSO (B)
- We start explore Tumpak sewu waterfal in the morning at 07.00AM. Walking 400M from main gate for panorama view and continue 800M down to waterfall, along the way you will serve by this beautiful waterfall with crossing river and visit goa tetes on the way back to our guesthouse
- After breakfast and check out we will transfer to Mt. Bromo area with 4-5 Hours drive.
- Check in hotel and stay overnight.
IJEN BLUEFIRE TREKKING – SUKAMADE (B)
- Early in the morning around 05.00 AM, we will drive to Paltuding area(start trekking point). Along the way you will be serve by a rain forrest and coffee plantation view.
- Blue fire tour we will start from hotel @ midnight around 01.00AM.
- After that you take a 3 km trek to the crater. This volcano offers a savannah landscape, ruggedly beautiful panoramas, grand hiking, and a placid, brightly yellow crater-lake. The summit of Mt. Ijen is a gorgeous crater filled with haunting turquoise-blue lake with its surface streaked in the wind blow patterns of yellow sulfur vapor. By the crater lake edge, there is an evil-smelling sulfur where local people digging and carrying 70-80 kgs on their bare shoulders for 2 miles ascending and descending steep Mt. Ijen wall.
- afterward we will transfer to Sukamade area by 4×4 jeep, for about 4 hours drive.
- Along the way, you may see endless plantation of coffee, cacao, and traditional rubber tapping. We will visit a local village to see palm sugar process in traditional way and also stop for fisherman village at Rejegwesi beach.
- Option tour : Visit Red Island/Pulau Merah Beach – Teluk Ijo/Green Bay
- Trip we be continue by entering Merubetiri national park for Stay overnight at simple Sukamade Guesthouse.
- After simple dinner at the guesthouse, proceed to the Sukamade beach for the turtle excursion (sightings are not guaranteed). See the turtles slowly walk up ashore to lay their eggs. Then back to the guesthouse for overnight.
SUKAMADE – BALI (B)
- After simple breakfast we will continue drive for 4 hours to Ketapang port – Banyuwangi
- The trip will be continue by crossing Bali strait with ferry for 1 hour, arrive at Gilimanuk port and continue 3-4 hours drive to your destination in Bali. TOUR FINISHED
- 1N Accomodation @ Ijen crater, Mt. Bromo area in AC Superior/Standard room + breakfast
- 1N Accomodation @ Sukamade & Tumpaksewu area in Guesthouse + breakfast
- Pick up service and transfer out services
- AC transport as mentioned in the program + fuel & driver
- 4×4 Jeep For Mt. Bromo, Sukamade & Ijen crater tour
- English speaking guide
- Ranger & Permit fee for sukamade tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses; meals, donations, tips, laundry etc.
- Personal insurance