Start Price :
Yogyakarta – Mount Bromo area
- Start your trip from Yogyakarta train station and take morning train to Surabaya around 07.00 AM for about 5-6 hours.
- Meeting service with our staff at Surabaya train station and transfer to Mt. Bromo area for 3-4 hours drive.
- Check in and Free program
Bromo Sunrise Tour – Kalibaru (B)
- Early morning around 4.00 AM we will start Mt. Bromo tour by a jeep to the view point to enjoy Bromo sunrise from penanjakan mountain (2770 masl).
- Afterward we will continue to crossing the sea-of-sand, slopes and climbing up more than 200 steps to reach the rim of mount bromo crater.
- Back to our hotel for breakfast, packing and check out.
- Continue for 5 hours drive to reach Kalibaru area for stay overnight.
- Check in and free program (At this area you can visit small plantation of coffee, cacao and tropical spices)
Kalibaru – Sukamade (B)
- After Breakfast we will visit small plantation at this area and see many of tripical spices (Nutmeg, Vanilla, Clove, Cinnamons, Coffee, Cacao, etc)
- afterward we will transfer to Sukamade area by 4×4 jeep, for about 4 hours drive.
- Along the way, you may see endless plantation of coffee, cacao, and traditional rubber tapping. We will visit a local village to see palm sugar process in traditional way and also stop for fisherman village at Rejegwesi beach.
Option tour : Visit Red Island/Pulau Merah Beach – Teluk Ijo/Green Bay
- Trip we be continue by entering Merubetiri national park for Stay overnight at simple Sukamade Guesthouse.
- After simple dinner at the guesthouse, proceed to the Sukamade beach for the turtle excursion (sightings are not guaranteed). See the turtles slowly walk up ashore to lay their eggs. Then back to the guesthouse for overnight.
Sukamade – Ketapang Banyuwangi (B)
- After simple breakfast we will continue to Ketapang – Banyuwangi for stay overnight, it takes around 4 hours drive.
- Check in and free program.
Ijen Crater Trekking – Bali (B)
- Early in the morning around 05.00 AM, we will drive to Paltuding area(start trekking point). Along the way you will be serve by a rain forrest and coffee plantation view.
Option tour: Blue fire tour we will start from hotel @ midnight around 01.00AM.
- After that you take a 3 km trek to the crater. This volcano offers a savannah landscape, ruggedly beautiful panoramas, grand hiking, and a placid, brightly yellow crater-lake. The summit of Mt. Ijen is a gorgeous crater filled with haunting turquoise-blue lake with its surface streaked in the wind blow patterns of yellow sulfur vapor. By the crater lake edge, there is an evil-smelling sulfur where local people digging and carrying 70-80 kgs on their bare shoulders for 2 miles ascending and descending steep Mt. Ijen wall.
- The trip continue to Ketapang port for crossing Bali strait with ferry for 1 hour, arrive at Gilimanuk port and continue 3-4 hours drive to your destination in Bali. TOUR FINISHED
- 1N Accomodation @ Ijen crater, Mt. Bromo, Kalibaru area in AC Superior/Standard room + breakfast
- 1N Accomodation @ Sukamade area in Guesthouse + breakfast
- Pick up service and transfer out services
- Train ticket Yogyakarta -Surabaya
- AC transport as mentioned in the program + fuel & driver
- 4×4 Jeep For Mt. Bromo, Sukamade & Ijen crater tour
- English speaking guide
- Ranger & Permit fee for sukamade tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses; meals, donations, tips, laundry etc.
- Personal insurance