Price : IDR 2750K /pax
Arrival Surabaya – Mount Bromo area
- Welcome to East Java Indonesia
- Upon arrival at Surabaya/Malang airport/Hotel/Train station, meeting service with our staff based on your time schedule
- Afterward transfer to Mt. Bromo area for about 3 hours.
Option tour : Visiting Madakaripura waterfall on the way to Mt. Bromo
- Check in hotel and stay overnight.
- Free program
Bromo Sunrise Tour – Ijen Crater Area (B)
- Early morning around 4.00 AM we will start Mt. Bromo tour by a jeep to the view point to enjoy Bromo sunrise from penanjakan mountain (2770 masl).
- Afterward we will continue to crossing the sea-of-sand, slopes and climbing up more than 200 steps to reach the rim of mount bromo crater.
- Back to our hotel for breakfast, packing and check out.
- Continue for 5 hours drive to reach ijen crater area for stay overnight.
- Check in and free program
Ijen Crater Trekking/Blue fire – Bali (B)
- Early in the morning around 05.00 AM, we will drive to Paltuding area(start trekking point). Along the way you will be serve by a rain forrest and coffee plantation view.
Blue fire tour we will start from hotel @ midnight around 01.00AM.
- After that you take a 3 km trek to the crater. This volcano offers a savannah landscape, ruggedly beautiful panoramas, grand hiking, and a placid, brightly yellow crater-lake. The summit of Mt. Ijen is a gorgeous crater filled with haunting turquoise-blue lake with its surface streaked in the wind blow patterns of yellow sulfur vapor. By the crater lake edge, there is an evil-smelling sulfur where local people digging and carrying 70-80 kgs on their bare shoulders for 2 miles ascending and descending steep Mt. Ijen wall.
- The trip continue to Ketapang port for crossing Bali strait with ferry for 1 hour, arrive at Gilimanuk port and continue 3-4 hours drive to your destination in Bali. TOUR FINISHED
- 1N Accomodation @ Mt. Bromo & Ijen crater area in AC Superior/Standard room + breakfast
- Pick up service and transfer out services by AC car/coach with Driver
- 4×4 Jeep For Mt. Bromo & Ijen crater tour
- Ferry ticket
- Local guide at included sites
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- Personal expenses & Insurance
- Tipping – an enterely personal gesture